FUTURES ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTRE
In Futures we advocate inspiring and responsible entrepreneurship. Our major goal is to enable individuals and organisations to innovate and thrive responsibly and in accordance with the needs of society as a whole.
We achieve this by:
- Creating new opportunities for students and businesses
- Improving livelihoods
- Challenging traditional expectations regarding wealth and doing business.
By creating unique entrepreneurial teaching and learning opportunities, we enhance the economic potential of the Southwest region in the UK, boost employability, and enable innovation and transformation of business and societal structures, both locally and globally.
Everything we do at Futures is guided by six principles: Community, Collaboration, Inclusivity, Responsibility, Opportunity and Prosperity
The centre also offers
– an annual programme of extra curricular, entrepreneurship and enterprise opportunities for students
– certified workshops for start-ups and small and medium businesses
– the Beta Enterprise Programme supporting businesses and students wishing to kick start their business ideas or develop their existing business
This blog is tracking the progress of the centre, providing detailed editorial on different aspect of Futures and its work, such as reviews and editorial pieces on workshop, events and current research.
If you have any questions or want to know more about any of the content published on this blog do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org